In a time where the importance of audience understanding grows exponentially, marketers are blind without social data. MIT researchers discovered that companies with strong leaders who promoted innovative technology were 26% more profitable than their industry peers, with 9% higher revenue. Investigative research into your social media audience, combined with a proactive strategy to act on your analysis will deliver similar results for you.
The key lies in investing in the right solutions for your business. But don’t be fooled into thinking that size alone is the only factor to consider. Your audience may not be in the tens of millions, but it may be particularly specific and thus a more thorough solution is needed to accurately reach them. You may find that in a crammed marketplace you need a different approach to researching your audience in order to connect with them better than your competitors.
Enterprise Vs. Professional Plans, What’s The Real Difference?
Obviously there’s a difference in the scale and features, which we will detail later. But what does this mean in terms of results, what are the problems that can be solved?
Professional Plans Will Help You…
These plans are for businesses with a maturing social strategy who want to build a solid base within their niche, and achieve steady organic increase in growth. They have fewer features, and may be limited in the size of audience they can analyse, but deliver a solid set of core functions that no serious social marketer should be without. Here’s some of the solutions they offer.
Enterprise Plans Will Help You…
If you’re ready to seriously impact your cross-channel communications and make social intelligence one of the most powerful sources of competitive advantage in your business, we’re ready for you. An Enterprise Plan needs to be a consideration when targeting global audiences with very specific interests, or more broad national audiences. They’re also ideal for brands investing in social advertising. These options include all of our solutions in a growing number of sizes, allowing for analysis of more accounts, more team members, and more monitoring queries.
- All of the above, for audiences of hundreds of thousands, or even millions.
- Uncover the personality insights of any audience and how they’re likely to respond, for more effective targeting, increased ROI, and creative planning with Personality Insights
- Discover the people, brands, and topics that any audience has a noticeably strong affinity for with the Affinity Report
- Test market and audience size for substantially large campaigns with Audience Manager and Estimator
- Enrich influencer profiles, understand their personalities, see/target the overlap they have with your target audience with Enrichments
- Send effective direct messaging campaigns with Direct Messaging
- Discover, analyse, and target audience crossovers with other accounts with Audience Intersection Report
- Use enriched information to see which channels are relevant for an audience with Enrichments
- Identify audience members most likely to respond in a certain way, for tailored targeting with Personality Insights
- Step-by-step, one-to-one guidance on any task from our team of Audiense experts, whose sole role is to ensure your social success
When Are You Ready?
Spending on gathering social data is on course to increase 440% between 2014 and 2019 as CMOs see the value of gaining actionable insights on their customers. If you’re at a point where you’re ready to take the lead in your market, you need leading software. How will you know when you’re at that point? Here’s some questions our Enterprise customers have found themselves asking before investing in a more comprehensive plan.
- In the near future, are you looking to significantly expand market share within your vertical?
- Do you need to perform in-depth analysis of your competitor’s activity and audience?
- Are you finding that the native targeting options for social advertising aren’t accurate enough?
- Have you started to see a diminishing return in your social marketing?
- Is your social media team getting access to more resources?
- Is it important to build the most precise, complete picture of your audience possible?
- Are you looking to increase your social spend?
- Do you need better reporting and optimisation of your social spend?
- Are your competitors already successfully using advanced social analytics tools to gain an advantage?
- Are you an agency looking to offer potential clients an elite level of reporting?
- Is there a seasonal spike in business (eg. Christmas, Black Friday, festival season) that you want to capitalise on?
If the answer to any of these is yes, and you’re serious about delivering results (either for your own business or a client), then you need to have the most powerful technology at your fingertips available to you.
How Much Should You Spend?
With a growing number of possibilities in audience research, marketing actions, and customer data management, the case for social media tools to occupy a larger portion of marketing budgets is concrete. Unsurprisingly, a study by the Duke School Of Business states that social media spending is expected to rise from 9.4% of marketing budgets in 2014 to 21.4% in 2019. Investments in social media software should be made alongside this increased spend in order to optimise your activity. The precise amount to spend will vary depending on the size of your business and the objectives you have on social, the cost of enterprise level social media marketing tools varies (it can rise to hundreds of thousands of pounds a year) and many businesses happily pay these prices if they believe they’re getting results from them.
Our Enterprise offerings come at a range of prices to suit the size of your social needs and ambitions. The prices of our Enterprise plans start at £6,000 a year with monthly and quarterly payment options available if you prefer. On top of this, we also offer specific custom upgrades if you only want to increase one variable (such as Monitoring Queries or Social Contacts). We can also offer a trial period if you want to try the plan out before committing to an annual contract.
Want To Take A Look?
If you’re intrigued to see how an Enterprise plan could benefit you, we’d love to show you. To fast-track your understanding of what’s possible, we are offering personalised demos of our Enterprise offerings with one of our specialists. We’ll schedule a session designed specifically to show you how your team could meet your social goals. Fill out the form here and we’ll get in contact with you to arrange your demo.
If you have any further questions, feel free to email firstname.lastname@example.org who will be happy to answer any queries you may have.