Predicting Marketing Change Before Our Eyes
It is no secret that the digital realm moves quickly and creates earth-shattering trends in the blink of an eye. Keeping up with this roving beast that runs 24/7 can seem like an insurmountable task.
Wouldn’t it be nice if there was somebody or something out there that could give you a heads up on the next digital paradigm shift before the tidal wave of change knocks you flat… again?
Thankfully Tamara has our back this week and beyond. With the power of Adobe behind her, she has created an analytical team that has become a shockingly accurate digital prognosticator of things to come. What’s better is that they have made this invaluable resource completely free and accessible to all who wish to consult its wisdom.
In This Episode
- How analysis that draws from many sources leads to earth shattering predictions for digital
- Why successful optimization today means pay-for-play tomorrow
- How the rise of video and emojis is leading to innovative new tracking technology
- Why good social analytics means more than impressions and organic reach
- How the evolving digital consumer leads to complete restructuring of media companies
Quotes From This Episode
“I’m a weather forecaster and I’m looking to see if there’s a hurricane in the gulf.” —@tamarag
“The whole point is that everyone can see what’s coming, including our customers.” —@tamarag (highlight to tweet)
“People are struggling right now to figure out how to put teams together that do analysis. It’s not always about the specifics of the third decimal point of your finding… It’s about what is the direction, how does it fit in context, and how do you explain what you know to other people?” —@tamarag
“Our visual nature is going to be much more influenced by brands that use more video in social media.” —@tamarag
“We have to look at taking a risk and going forward with something that is un-trackable.” —@tamarag (highlight to tweet)
“The analytics and information that we have about advertising and commerce gives a much richer picture when it’s paired with social information.” —@tamarag
- Tamara Gaffney on Twitter: @tamarag
- Adobe Digital Index on Twitter, Pinterest, Blog, LinkedIn, SlideShare
- Adobe Marketing Cloud on Twitter: @AdobeMktgCloud
- ADI: Growth In E-Commerce Requires New Ways To Measure Economic Shifts
- ADI: Super Bowl 50 Will Be Tipping Point For Ad Industry
- Influence Pros
See you next week!